Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Picture Scavenger Hunt






A couple days before Christmas our family had a Picture Scavenger Hunt. It was Guys agains Girls and three out of the four people on each team had to be in the picture. There were about twenty places and things all over town to take pictures of. The first team to finish won. My mom was driving like a mad woman and Rory got pulled over! It was hillarious! I had contractions the whole time from all the stress! Needless to say GIRLS WON!

2 comments:

Devin and Elle said...

OH my goodness... that looks like so much fun. I wish my family would do something like that. What did you do with all the kids? I miss you so much and can't wait to come see you all!!! Love you!

Brenna said...

I love that last pic of you in what looks to be the middle of a contraction. You guys are hilarious. You were having WAY too much fun! Sorry we missed out!!!